Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sri Lanka win Asia cup .

Asia cup final held today. Two finalists are India and Sri Lanka. Some time I have predict different item. About Asia Cup it’s my first and last prediction. Those who read my blog they know before I’ve some predict about EURO 2008 and all of my calculate became turn true. I‘ve huge experience about cricket because since 1987 world cup that’s was held India-Pakistan I was related with cricket as an audience.
As a Bangladeshi I’ve huge Interested about Cricket and my experience Sri Lanka should absolutely win Asia Cup by beating India because last ten years India not beat Sri Lanka any final and last six final they meat Sri lanka won four and two match not be finished because of bad weather .
The excessive fan of India knows why India not win Asia cup. They are fantastic team and its true they have able to achieve the trophy but every one knows about them in Final. If you called any match final maximum time India lost. If you calculated how much they played final in various tournaments and how they win. I’m unhappily said 1983 world cup and T20 final rest of the maximum time they lost final its world cup or other tournament.
So the opponent should happy when they get India final any kind of tournament. India is stronger than Sri Lanka now but I told you Sri Lanka beat India and win Asia Cup InshaAllah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Give up writing mate...It's not for you.